COVID-19 Protocols for showroom/office visits
During the current COVID-19 pandemic our showroom and office are closed to walk-ins. We ask that you kindly do the following to keep our employees and clients safe:
1. Please call to make an appointment to visit the showroom, or have one of our salespersons come to your home to measure, bring samples and provide you with a free quotation. Salespersons will adhere to safety protocols at all times such as keeping 2 metres apart, wearing a mask and using hand sanitizer before meeting with you. Brochures and fabric sample books will be wiped down between visits. Salespersons will ask you the following questions before visiting with you:
1) Have you been in close contact with anyone who has acute respiratory illness?
2) Have you travelled outside of B.C. within the last 14 days?
3) Have you been confirmed to have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
4) Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Fever · New onset of cough · Worsening chronic cough · Shortness of breath · Difficulty breathing · Sore throat · Difficulty swallowing · Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell · Chills · Headaches · Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias) · Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain · Pink eye (conjunctivitis) · Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause .
2. Upon entering our premises we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided and wear a mask, as directed by order of the Provincial Health Authorities. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
3. Please remain 6ft away from our employees at all times as directed by the Provincial Health Authorities.
4. We will ask you to fill out a COVID screening questionnaire before entering our showroom.
5. Please note that our washroom is not open for public use unless absolutely necessary.
We understand that these are trying times and this may be inconvenient for you, however, we are mandated to keep both our employees and clients safe. Some of our employees at this location are at high risk for severe COVID complications so we thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.