We currently have job openings for the following positions
Langley Awning & Sign currently has an opening for an awning and sign installer.
- Install awnings, signs and roll shutters to manufacturer’s specifications using hand tools.
- Program awnings and set limits on retractable awning and roll shutter motors
- Conduct quality assurance checks to ensure final product meets requirements
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Ensure that lift equipment, safety harness and other safety equipment is operational
- Perform all work in accordance with quality and safety standards and procedures
- Work independently with little supervision once trained
- Able to work comfortably on lifts and ladders
- Use of PPE at all times
- Maintain a clean and safe area on site at all times
- Must be able to communicate with clients and colleagues in a calm, professional manner at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current BCDL , class 5, in good standing. Driver’s abstract required.
- Basic math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
- Physical ability to stand for long periods and ability lift up to 75 lbs
- *Fall protection training (required, will provide)
- *boom lift ticket (required, will provide)
- *forklift ticket (asset)
If you are a punctual and reliable team player who takes pride in providing clients with the best quality products in the industry, then please send your resume through our CONTACT page.